AFS Aviation consists of the following companies:
Aircraft Fuelling Supplies
- supplies aviation fuel to General Aviation airfields and operators. Since its formation in 2005, it has built up a UK base of over 140 regular customers for both Jet A1 and Avgas. With supply arrangements with several major fuel producers and locations, it can select the most cost-effective source for each customer requirement.
- provides temporary helicopter refuel sites for such high-profile events as Cheltenham and Ascot races.
AFS Transport & Logistics
- transports fuel for Aircraft Fuelling Supplies and also for other aviation fuel suppliers.
- provides ISO tank transport for the fuel industry.
- transports aviation equipment using specialised vehicles.
AFS Ground Support Services
- supplies used and refurbished aviation ground support equipment. This ranges from fuel bowsers and static tanks to aircraft tugs, ground power units and passenger-boarding steps.
- provides airshow services, including key ground support operations at major events including the Farnborough International Airshow.
Meet The Team
The AFS group companies are all subsidiaries of AFS Aviation Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales. Company number 08070176. Registered office: No.1 Vicarage Lane, London, E15 4HF, United Kingdom.
AFS Aviation is an ISO9001 registered company.